The precision beard & stubble trimmer for perfect facial grooming.
The Trim & Groom is the tool for you to craft your finest look.
The one stop facial groomer packed with a beard & stubble trimmer + battery operated precision facial trimmer** for detail trimming & touch-ups. Nice!
• Precision W-Tech Blades - Cuts 25% faster*
• Trimming up to 18mm Length - For Crafting beard & stubble
• Rechargeable - 45min cordless runtime
*Compared to traditional VSforMen stainless steel blades
High performance, high strength steelblades cut 25% faster.*
*Compared to traditional VSforMen stainless steel blades.
34MM TRIMMING BLADE
For stubble, beard & moustache trimming + shaping.
TRIMMING LIKE A PRO
1 comb guide with 18 positions (1mm to 18mm) for crafting a short stubble look, or keeping your beard in top shape.
Integrated dial adjusts trimming settings in 1mm steps with easy to read LED display of selected length.
Lightweight, compact design with a slim shape for easy grip.
OIL FREE, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
Blades never need oiling, for no-fuss maintenance.
Washable head. For your cleanest cut.
LINEAR TRIMMING BLADE
Precision facial trimmer ** attachment for detail trimming on your sideburns, eyebrows & the finishing touches.
**Requires 1x AA battery (not included)
KEEP IT CLEAN
Includes cleaning brush.
Keep well-groomed wherever you go.
PREPPING YOUR NEW TOOL
The Trim & Groom trimmer is so easy to use. But before you start using your new tool, you must take the time to charge it overnight for 16 hours before its first use. Your new tool comes with a small amount of charge, but the initial charge will ensure your new tool will have optimum power performance to give you smooth fast cutting, every time.
-- Before using for the first time, fully charge your new tool continuously for 16 hours. After the first charge all subsequent charges should be 8 hours.
-- Maximum battery capacity will only be reached after 3 charging & discharging cycles.
-- Ensure your new tool is switched off.
-- Insert the small plug on the charging adaptor into the socket on the bottom of the trimmer.
-- Plug the charging adaptor into a suitable mains power socket and switch on.
-- The red charging LED indictor light on your new tool when correctly connected to the mains power. When it is fully charged, the red charging LED indicator light will remain on.
-- A full charge will take 8 hours and will supply 45 minutes cordless runtime.
-- To maintain optimum capacity of the rechargeable battery, it is highly recommended to fully discharge & then recharge your tool for 8 hours every 3 months.
HOW TO USE THE TRIM & GROOM
• Always inspect the trimmer blades for noticeable signs of damage.
• Always inspect the trimmer blades before use to ensure they are free from hair, debris etc.
• Ensure the trimmer is sufficiently charged before use.
• For best performance use on clean hair that has been combed until tanglefree.
SELECTING A CUTTING LENGTH
The Trim & Groom comes with 1 comb guide with 18 positions (1mm to 18mm) for crafting all types of beard and stubble + an integrated grooved dial that adjusts the trimming settings in 1mm steps. Simply turn the dial left to right / right to left to your desired cutting length setting.
The cutting lengths are displayed on the LED screen in ‘mm’. The length setting on the LED screen will change as you adjust the dial.
GOOD TO NOTE: Always put the comb guide on BEFORE turning the trimmer on, and turn the trimmer off before removing it.
To remove the cutting guide, first adjust the cutting length to maximum (18 mm).
With the trimmer switched off, slowly pull the comb guide upwards and away from the trimmer body to remove.
To replace the cutting guide, first adjust the cutting length to minimum (1 mm).
With the trimmer switched off, clip on one side and then the other side of the comb guide.
Use the grooved dial to select the desired cutting length.
The head of the trimmer can be washed under running water, as long as the trimmer is switched off and unplugged from the mains power. Make sure the head is thoroughly dry before using the trimmer again.
NOTE! The handle of the unit is not designed to be exposed to water. Do not use the trimmer in the shower or in the bath.
Hit up www.vsformen.com.au for more grooming tips & inspiration.
USING THE TRIMMING BLADES + COMB GUIDE
1. Switch the trimmer on by sliding the On/Off button.
2. Select your desired cutting length. To adjust the cutting length of your trimmer, simply turn the dial left to right / right to left to your desired cutting length setting.
3. When trimming, hold the comb guide flat against the skin. For the most precise, consistent trim, the tips of the teeth and the little corners protruding from the comb should always be in contact with the skin. If not, the precision of the cut may change.
4. It is suggested to trim the hair in the direction of hair growth, as trimming against the direction of growth could cause a rash or irritation.
5. Pull the skin firmly with one hand during the trimming process to ensure the closest trim possible.
6. Move the trimmer slowly and carefully, so as not to cut any hair you do not intend to trim.
7. Trim, shape and define your facial hair as needed.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY EXCESS PRESSURE TO THE BLADE, AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE BLADE AND CAN RESULT IN INJURY TO THE SKIN DURING TRIMMING.