The i-Stubble Pro boasts 15 motorised settings, an LCD display and floating head design. Own your short beard or stubble look today!
Achieve the ultimate precision short beard or stubble look without fuss or irritation with THE i-STUBBLE PRO. With lengths from 0.4mm to 5mm, you can get the most defined trimming finish with a tool that is packed with the best features to ensure you get the most out of your grooming routine!
15 MOTORISED LENGTHS - with cutting lengths 0.4-5mm, for immaculate everyday stubble or ultimate close cut beard definition
FLOATING HEAD DESIGN - contours to your face for total control and less irritation
with cutting lengths 0.4-5mm, for immaculate everyday stubble or ultimate close cut beard definition
FLOATING HEAD DESIGN
contours to your face for total control
for precise control
STAINLESS STEEL SELF SHARPENING BLADES
for premium results
90min charge time for 60 minutes usage with 5min quick charge for one full trimming use
for the gent on the go
USING THE TRIMMING BLADES
1. Switch the trimmer on by pressing the On/Off button.
2. Based on your desired trimming length, select your desired setting.
3. To adjust the cutting length of your trimmer, simply use the ‘‘+’’ or ‘‘-’’buttons to adjust the comb guides to the required trimming length.
4. When trimming, the teeth of the comb guide should be pointing upwards and should be flat against the face.
5. Move the trimmer upwards through the hair, a little at a time. It is suggested to trim the hair in the direction of hair growth, as trimming against the direction of growth could cause a rash or irritation. The ultra-flex contouring head will follow the curves of your face to ensure both accuracy and comfort.
6. Pull the skin firmly with one hand during the trimming process to ensure the closest trim possible.
7. Move the trimmer slowly and carefully, so as not to cut any hair you do not intend to trim.
8. Just like shaving, extra time should be given when trimming under the neck area, as again this is where hairs grow in many different directions.
9. Trim, shape and define your facial hair as needed.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY EXCESS PRESSURE TO THE BLADE, AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE BLADE AND CAN RESULT IN INJURY TO THE SKIN DURING TRIMMING.
Travel Lock Feature
The i-STUBBLE PRO comes with a travel lock feature which will lock the on/off button from turning on accidently.
To lock the trimmer, hold the ‘On/Off’ Button for 3 seconds, the comb guide will return to start position and power will shut off.
A count down of a further 3 seconds will appear on the LCD display.
After the 3 second countdown a pad lock will appear on the screen.
To unlock the Travel lock, hold the ‘On/Off’ button.
A 3 second countdown will appear on the LCD screen.
After 3 seconds the trimmer will turn on.
When the charging plug is placed into the trimmer, the lock function will deactivate.