Hit up www.vsformen.com.au for more grooming tips & inspiration.
USING THE FOIL SHAVER
The foil shaver has been specially designed for shaving all bodyzones - chest and stomach area, back and shoulders, underarms, legs and the groin area. It will leave the skin feeling clean, smooth and refreshed. The dual independent trimmers on either side of the foil shaver are designed to shorten long hair and allow you to easily achieve precise shaving.
The 100% waterproof design makes it ideal for shaving body hair in the shower, for no mess grooming or as a dry shave. You can use shaving aids such as foam or gel with this product to achieve a cleaner, more refreshing shave.
PREPARING THE SKIN
Before using the foil shaver, make sure that the skin is perfectly clean and free from grease or cream. Exfoliating the skin once or twice a week before shaving helps to maintain healthy and fresh skin, but it also helps to:
• Prevent hairs from growing under the skin, resulting in in-grown hairs
• Remove dead skin cells and refine the texture of your skin, resulting in a closer shave
• Prepare your skin to help it absorb skin care products.
We recommend exfoliating ideally the day before, as well as just before shaving.
This will help straighten the hair and make it easier to shave. Avoid exfoliating just after shaving.
Having a warm shower before use will also help to soften the hair.
For optimum results, it is recommended to pre-trim the hair with the 3mm comb guide attached before using the foil shaver.
1. Attach the foil shaving head.
2. Switch the trimmer on by sliding the On/Off switch upwards so that the “I”marking is visible.
3. Always keep the shaver perpendicular to the surface to be shaved.
4. Always work with both hands: stretch the skin with one hand and move the trimmer with the other hand.
5. Slowly move the shaver, exerting light pressure. As a precaution, the operation of the trimmer may slow down substantially if the foil shaving head is pressed too hard against the skin.
1. Thoroughly wet the body with warm water and apply foam or gel. This will help to lubricate the body and enable the shaver to glide across then skin for increased closeness and reduced irritation.
2. Move the shaver over the skin, applying minimal pressure only as this allows the hairs to be shaved much more quickly and cleanly. Do not press.
3. For the closest shave, shave against the direction of hair growth, or with the hair growth, whichever is preferred, but remember that hair grows in different directions.
4. Tilt the shaver up and down whilst shaving for best results.
5. Rinse the shaver regularly whilst shaving, keeping the TRIMMER running whilst rinsing the head for faster cleaning.