Hit up www.vsformen.com.au for more grooming tips & inspiration.
USING THE 30MM TRIMMING BLADE
The 30mm trimming blade has been designed for stubble, beard & moustache trimming + shaping.
The following comb guides are for use with the 30mm trimming blade:
• 3 position comb guide (1mm to 2mm) for short or shadow stubble and the;
• 6 position comb guide (4mm to 18mm) for keeping your beard in top shape.
The 30mm trimming blade can also be used without any comb guide attached to outline, and for an even closer finish.
Using the 30mm trimming blade to outline
The 30mm trimming blade without a comb guide attached will cut roughly to a length of 0.5 mm.
1. Do not attach a comb guide.
2. Hold the trimmer upside down with the blade facing downwards, yet flat against the skin.
3. Move the trimmer gently downwards in small strokes around the edge of the area you wish to outline.
4. Having defined the outline, hold the trimmer with the blades pointing upwards, yet flat against the skin and move the trimmer upwards against the direction of hair growth. This will trim the unwanted hair adjacent to the outline.
USING THE 40MM TRIMMING BLADE
The 40mm trimming blade is a specially designed wider blade for easy hair clipping & trimming of body hair.
The wider 6 position comb guide (13mm to 23mm) is designed for use with the 40mm trimming blade for hair clipping.
1. To attach the 6 position comb guide, slide the comb guide onto the front of the 40mm trimming blade and push down at the rear to lock into place – you will hear a clicking noise when it’s in position.
2. The comb guide has 6 length settings, 13mm, 15mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21m & 23mm. To adjust the cutting length, push the button and click the comb guide forward to the required position.
3. Select the required cutting length setting (13-23 mm). If you require more than one cutting length, start with the longest length first.
4. Adjust the taper control as required.
5. Switch the trimmer on.
6. Hold the trimmer with the teeth of the trimmer pointing upwards, yet flat against the skin.
7. Move the trimmer upwards and outward through the hair, against the direction of hair growth.
8. Make sure to be particularly careful when trimming sensitive areas.
9. The trimmer will work most efficiently when cutting through hair at its own speed.
10. Never switch the appliance off whilst in the hair.
11. To remove the 6 position comb guide, gently lift the guide off the head by lifting the rear section.
USING THE ROTARY BLADE
The rotary blade has been designed for trimming those hard to reach places like nose & ear hair. No nicks, cuts or pulling.
1. Attach the rotary trimming blade.
2. Switch the trimmer on.
3. Insert the trimmer into the nose or ear and gently move the trimmer in a circular motion.
4. Always turn the trimmer on BEFORE you insert into your nostril or ear canal to avoid painfully snagging hairs.
5. Never insert the trimmer more than 5-6mm into your nose or ears.
6. Never turn the trimmer off whilst in the nose and ears.