If you are in the beard growing business, you need to make sure that you maintain your facial growth, and not let it take over our face. “I’ve never met a guy who said ‘Can you round me out a bit, I’m feeling a bit to chiselled today, doesn’t happen!” says Jules Tognini, VSforMen Lads Styling Expert.
Trimming your beard should be part of your grooming routine, and doing this every 2-3 days will make sure you keep it looking slick and well defined. Jules provided the below words of wisdom on how you can keep that beard in-line, enhancing your look.
1. Shape it in – taper your beard from the neck up into the jawline. This will increase the length through the jaw, making you look more like Superman than a koala.
2. Work up against the grain – set the X3 PRO to a 4 and work up against the grain, fading from your neck up into your beard.
3. Fade off the neck - now drop it to a 2, adding more fade off the neck, providing a more finished look.
4. Back comb you beard – this will make all the longer hairs more visible.
5. Trim away those strays - Now pop off the comb guide on your X3 PRO and work free-hand on a zero to trim down those unruly hairs.
6. Repeat every 2-3 days – follow these steps every 2-3 days to keep that facial fuzz in-line!
Check out the full video tutorial by Jules using the X3 PRO below.
With these easy to follow tips you will be a well-defined gent ready to take on the next challenge. Grab your X3 PRO and take charge today!