Using the You Curl hair curler from VS Sassoon
Using the You Curl
This product has now been discontinued but we have left the information available for those still using the You Curl. For the latest information on VS Sassoon products.
VS Sassoon’s You Curl uses revolutionary technology that creates fast, easy curls in a single stroke, making curling as easy as straightening, producing beautiful, modern curls. With ceramic technology curls are silky, shiny and smooth - it’s as easy as pulling scissors over ribbon.
- To create the latest fashion curls using the You Curl, follow the directions below. Curls may take some practice, so perform the directions on a few sections of hair until you find the most comfortable way to create the curls you want.
- Separate a section of hair. The smaller the section, the more defined the curl. The larger the section the looser the curl or wave. For best results the section should be no more than 3.5cms wide.
- Take a section of hair and slide the you curl into the hair at the roots, ensuring that the side curved styling plates are facing towards the head, and close the plates together.
- Turn the You Curl through 180º downwards so that the side curved styling plates are facing outwards. For extra control use the easy grip cool tips at the end of the appliance.
- Slowly glide the You Curl along the length of the hair from root to tip in an outward motion. Release the You Curl from the hair.
- To ensure the curl sits neatly into place, take the end of the section you have just curled and turn through 180° in the direction of the curl.
- Repeat as necessary.
- A styling aid such as hairspray can be used after styling to set your curls in place.
For more detailed information on the You Curl