Before You Begin:
• Ensure the section of hair is clean, dry and perfectly combed through.
• Clip the upper layers to the top of your head to work first with the layers underneath.
1. Separate a section of hair no bigger than 3 cm. Ensure the section is combed through.
2. Your styler must be positioned into the hair with the cylinder facing towards the head.
3. The hair section must be straight and placed neatly through the centre of your styler, between the handles.
4. Once the hair is in place, close the handles to allow the hair to be automatically taken into the chamber.
Note: If you continue to hold the hair section after closing the handles then your styler will stop and beep to indicate that you must release the tension on the hair.
If you have taken too much hair (a section of hair bigger than 3 cm) or the hair is not neatly going through the centre of your styler, your styler will again stop and beep to indicate a problem. This safety feature ensures that there will be no tangles.
5. Continue to hold the handles closed until the end of the individual beeps (12 sec.). This styler will sound 4 fast beeps to indicate the curl is ready. Then you are good to release the styler handle.
6. Release your styler from the hair by opening the handles fully. Do not pull your styler away from the hair; it will straighten the curl out.
7. Allow your hair to cool before handling or combing.
8. Repeat around the head until you have the amount of curls desired.