How to fix frizzy hair
Smooth your frizzy hair to a salon perfect silky smooth professional hair finish by following these How To videos and tips.
Tips for smoothing your frizzy hair:
- When blow-drying, always use your concentrator nozzle to direct the airflow along the length of your hair, in so smoothing the cuticle or surface as you dry.
- Always use a straightening iron when finishing your straight blow-dried hair style as this will flatten and smooth the cuticle or outer surface of your frizz prone hair which will help seal out the humidity and moisture that makes it frizzy in the first place.
- Like your curls but they frizz, then try taming them with a curling styler for neater more defined curls!
- If your hair is frizzy, prone to static or flyaways, then look to hair styling tools that use ionic conditioning technology
- Nano silver tourmaline ceramic™ technology unites micro particles of nano silver, tourmaline and ceramic and when combined with heat, seals the hair cuticle to leave hair with reduced frizz and enhanced shine.
- A light hold hair spray is one of the best humidity protectors to prevent frizz as it coats your hair sealing out the frizz-causing moisture. It works especially well if used on the section of hair you are about to curl or straighten.